There are a few things I like to do to unwind my mind. I try to ensure I do as many things that make me feel good as often as possible. It makes such a difference.
- Sit by an open window and just take some time out to stop.
- I like to paint, draw and write poems.
- Just take some time to walk aimlessly with no plan or route.
- Reflect in a journal on all the amazing , beautiful and small things that have happened to me that day
- Spend time “just being” in the company of loved ones.
- Make something for someone else (a card, a meal, a present)
- Play the piano or the guitar.
- Mindful meditation.
- Read and reflect on inspiring thoughts or quotes.
- Take a nap.